Today, Artgetting has selected the best business books for you. What to read from this? Definitely – everything!
- Outliers: The Story of Success, by Malcolm Gladwell. The author tells about success in his book and what makes people successful. Gladwell provides insights how successful people got where they are.
- Deep Work by Cal Newport. It is very hard to stay productive all the time; social media, blogs, other courses distract us and influence on our productivity. In the book you can read about the most important skills necessary for success. Author says that ability to focus is very significant.
- The Miracle Morning for Enterpreneurs, by Hal Elrod and Cameron Herold. The book provides tips how to start morning and to be productive and energized. You will learn why morning matter more than you think, how to manage your energy, how to master your own self-leadership and accelerate your personal development.
- Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity by David Allen. It is one of the most famous books in recent years. Allen writes “Your mind is for having ideas, not holding them”. According to Forbes Allen recommends overloaded executives and entrepreneurs review their priorities and workload once a week.
- “How to Win Friends & Influence People” by Dale Carnegie is still quite known and popular world. It is time-tested and adviced by many people book. You will find 6 ways to make people like you, 12 ways to to win people to your way of thinking, 9 ways to change people without resentment.
7. “Emotional Intelligence: Why It Can Matter More Than IQ” by Daniel Goleman. You will know about 5 crucial skills of emotional intelligence and how they determine our success in relationships, work, physical well-being,
8. Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. Author claims: “You can achieve anything you conceive and believe”. N. Hill tells that thoughts are incredibly powerful, that you should focus on what you want to achieve and strengthen your resolve by having what Hill calls a “definiteness of purpose.”
9. “The Hard Thing About Hard Things,” by Ben Horowitz tells that you should “embrace your weirdness, your background, your instinct. If the keys are not there, they do not exist.” Howowitz claims that there is no formula for dealing with hard things, there is no one-size solution how to cope with hard problems. It is the book which will tell you the truth anout life and how to live in this hard world.
10. The Power of Broke, by Daymond John. Author doesn`t agree that your business problems will be solved if you have a lot of money. Having a personal experience Daymond John is ready to tell about it. This book can be inspiration for you if you feel that you do not have enough capital to start your own business.
In the comments, recommend a book about a business that you did not find in our list, but which you need to read.